Duquesne University’s Educational Technology Center has decided to create a blog! We are excited about this new avenue to share some of the great information that we come across day to day.
On this blog you will find:
- Articles written by the staff of Educational Technology
- Guest articles written by faculty in the various 10 schools at Duquesne
- General tips and tricks about how to teach with technology
Who is Educational Technology?
- At Ed Tech we strive to find the latest technology trends, tools and programs to help you to improve student outcomes and learning experiences.
- We support instructors in their use of technologies such as: Blackboard, Turning Point (polling software), Camtasia & SnagIt, SMART and more!
Answer the poll below so that we can understand what you would like to see from this blog.